Car Won't Launch.....Wheel Hopping...Parts Breaking from Engine Torque?
Introducing a truly revolutionary engine damping component to provide more power to the road and give you a competitive edge! The Stiffy is a self contained elastomer shock that mounts on brackets between the engine and the chassis. The Stiffy dramatically reduces engine movement and dampens motion, providing many benefits:
Greatly improved off-the-line acceleration
- Reduced wheel hop
- Improved vehicle stability
- Reduced shock loads on the driveline components
- Smoother shifting
- Reduced wear on exhaust system joints
- Less vibration transfered to the driver compared to polyurethane motor mounts
- Less shock load, compared to torque straps and chains
- Drifting- helps reduce shock loads when wheels gain traction
- Reduces motor movement- decreases rubbing of motor parts agains hood and frame
- Length 7" from heim to heim
- Maximum stroke= -3.75 to +3.75
- Mounting hole size = 10 mm (.3937..approx. 3/8 inch)
- Preload adjustment = 0 - 3/16 inch (max stroke = +/- ? inch at max preload)
- Maximum momentary shock load = 2000 lbs.
- Maximum continuous load= 500 lbs.
- High Quality hardened steel reinforced 10mm heim joints
- Body is 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Forged shaft for superior strength
- Maximum Recommended HP = 500 with Energy Suspension or Solid Mounts
- Finish: clear silver anodize